Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
Northern Pike, not Muskie... but I'm not convinced the first pic is real either... unless I'm looking at it wrong the fish looks too short in the water to have that kind of head. Also I don't see the big fish with a hook in it.

I believe the second pic, and what a fish!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
I've seen the exact same thing happen when my Dad caught a yellow perch on a lake in Pa. The big fish was a muskie. It seemed like it came out from under the boat and grabbed the perch the same way. It was neither hooked nor landed, after a short time it just let go and drifted back down out of sight. What a trip!!

·
Registered
16,824 Posts
I had the same thing happen once with a striper which inhaled another striper. The only problem was that the second fish could not get the hook as it had already been eaten by the first.

Looking at the above picture I cannot figure out how the second fish managed to get the hook on this one either.

Great pics though. Thanks.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
Ive removed perch and small stripers from the gullet of big stripers, it appeared they would have choked to death, without assistance. Bluefish on the otherhand gorge themselves to the point that they throw up undigested fish, usually you'll find stripers mixed in and below bluefish on a blitz, eating the bluefish waste.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts