Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going ape$hit at work, I have election overload, the economy sucks, my dog is sick, and the satelitte reception in my bedroom is dead! I usually get by during tough weeks like this by reading fishing reports to get me excited about a weekend outing.

I'm begging any of you who can make the time as soon as the blow dies down to get out there, catch a lot of fish, and post reports (preferably with pics)! I promise to do the same after my planned Saturday outing.

Thank you for letting me vent.

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Calm down -step away from the ledge :D. Here's a few photos from the past to get you through.Alot of us will be hitting the water as soon as the winds lay down.

Hope that helps :thumbup:.

·
Registered
7,588 Posts
Yeauhp, ditto all the above. With the impending doom of hospital food in my near future, our tub is under wraps already, so it's currently a life of living vicariously thru these boards. Those who can, and have the fortitude to do so, get the heck out there, and report back NOW! It'll hold me over.

TIA.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Skip, I knew you would come through with some :bigfish: pics. Hope to Ho some time with you this fall/winter:yes: Donuts for secrets= priceless:D

Shawn F

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you, Skip. The "Stripers on Snow" shot was great!

I'll be dragging baits on saturday and hope to post pics of some bigguns myself!

·
Premium Member
26,104 Posts
Glad you did not jump :D.
Here's a few more - good luck Saturday.Might want to try a few Storm 6'' Golden Mullet down deep at 2.8 knots :thumbup:.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
My next trip out will be a trolling/jigging trip. If I catch one half the size of the fish in those pics I'll be doing alright.

-JB

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Michael has been going the last few days right to the mouth of the creek and slaying the rockfish. Even if it is windy you can still fish there. He said tonight the birds were working as far as you can see. He has been taking spot and livelining them and getting his limit in minutes. Another creek neighbor has been doing the same thing all week but throwing jigs and killing them as well. Calm down, the fish are there! This weekend ought to be fantastic. Christy

1 - 11 of 11 Posts