Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all Buddy Davis has went to the big guy in the sky and our prayers go out to his faimily.

I was down in Palm Beach doing Engine surveys with CAT and Boat surveys Reeves Marine Associates (He is awesome and very knowledgeable) this week and tooks some more shots. This boat is so well enegineered & built and the current owner went with the best when he built here. I wish I could put it into words, but to much to. The Engine room has ZERO rust anywhere and even without being cleaned recently looks like new. It is amazing everything looks and acts like new. I am excited that I will be running this machine for Joe who is retiring to the mezzanine to relax.

It was neat shopping for a new fighting chair. Michelle at Release Marine is awesome. She even met us on her day off to get our cockpit layout and go over why Release is the only way to go. I cannot wait to see the design. I think we will need an offset base due to it being 85" to the inside of the gunnel corners. Did I mention how big the pit is? It is big!

Then off to Black Bart's shop for some lure shopping. It was pretty cool to actually catch him at the office. Man the stories information he shared is priceless. If you are ever in West palm Beach go to his shop and get an education lures. I went there four years ago and was amazed and everytime I go in there I learn more and more. Oh yeah came out with a spread as well. Cannot wait to try them.

Then off to Tournament Tackle to build a shopping list. Pretty cool having all three with in 300 yards of each other.

Well here are some pics I snapped of the boat while there. I have to review the boat survey which just came across the wire.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
i am definitely your new best friend. what a sweet ride. that engine room is straight out of a showroom.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Kevin she is a very nice ride !!! hope everything worksout on the deal . hope to see her up close the pics do not do her justice .

·
Premium Member
1,951 Posts
Man that is nice big boat. So many crazy good deals on the 50 & up yachts out there. You guys are gonna have a blast!! Thanks for posting. Good luck with everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts