Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've had a few token posts but they have become few and far between. I haven't posted any monster pics in awhile but then again I don't catch many monsters to start with! [tongue]

·
Registered
766 Posts
my dad and i go at least 3 out of 4 weekends and we have been doing very poor lately until last trip. several of my buddies have hung some big ones but they do not post. Unlike Kepone ....if you wait for the state record you may never post a pic ! Posting pics is simply bragging rights for the week until you get knocked off the ladder by someone else. IT's all in fun. I have even invested in a 24 ft Sweetwater pontoon boat (loaded) powered by a 115 Yamaha 4stroke......supposed to be ready by Jan 1st ! ! ! ! Nothing's gonna slow me down as I truly enjoy catfishing ! One of the other reasons is there are a bunch of hunters in the group and they are busy freezing their butts off in the woods. They will be back, cause CATFISHING IS IN THE BLOOD, BROTHER !!!!!!!![grin]

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, a 115 on a pontoon boat? Thats crazy! Can't wait to see that go by.

·
Registered
766 Posts
as spin a bait would say ' GIT R DONE[excited]

this is really Striperjoe's dad in Urbanna ! :eek:okin' for the big one ! Hey Scott ! Bmail me if you read this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts