Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry everyone. Its not been a good start to 2011. I have had the frickin flu 2 times in 3 weeks and I'm still sick. My father had knee surgery and his recovery rehab is going well but is having some complications with anxiety from all of the pain meds. Then I get home last week and my wife tells me she is going to have a hysterectomy-(My wife Jen is only 37). She has been having some problems for a few years now and we have been seeing several doctors but this was on the radar but I thought she would have waited another 6 weeks or so? Well she said the doctor has a surgery opening on Monday morning and I'm going to do it she says. Okay 5 days notice? Well it went well and and I just got her home and she is recovering. This is why my reports have not been updated and up to speed and I apologize to all and will try to hammer down the rest of this winter.:thumbup:

I appreciate Jamie stepping in again and helping out!:help:

I will post a little update later tonight once I can get caught up with emails from the office and some family ordeals.:help:

Just a little "HINT". We are going to have a significant "WARM UP" for the second half of FEB. so hold on my friends. However, this will be a false spring!! It will get cold again in the month of March and April looks cold also.doh

Phil (lily) :thumbup:

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool!
3,364 Posts
No prob LILY... hope all gets better.

BTW you have to be north of Towson tonight to see any icing... and that will be minimal. The cold air is not hanging on. Also Sat looks more like rain then snow right now...

·
Premium Member
4,735 Posts
Phil hope everyone gets better soon...that's a lot going on in a short time!

thanks for your reports....

get well soon to everyone

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good Afternoon everyone.

I will be commenting on this weekends snow and rain mixed storm, along with 2 more storms next week before the pattern flips.

This is a "MUST READ". So look for my post coming sometime later tonite

Thanks

Phil

·
Registered
7,482 Posts
good luck with your family health issues. I wouldn't worry too much about not getting to your predictions with all those priorities.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts