Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to post this as a new topic ended up in some one else statements. Just piss off about big business and goverment telling me WTF to do

Had to post this to vent hopefully I will find some support in the BS BOARD :eek2:
Mandatory flu shot is a crock of ****
the Government wants you to get a flu shot so they will sleep better at night
the invest in these companies and buy their product and then force it or push it on you and your children (NJ made it mandatory for pre schoolers)
There is no accuracy as to what virus are chose for the strains it is a **** shoot at best they take the strains from what was in China and Japan and use it here (do you think it going over the pacific ocean and a whole different race and culture of people change it)
It is not guaranteed you will not get the flu either only you won't get it as bad and if you do they will say it is not a strain they protected you against (So WTF should I get it again)
Hospital and Pharmacies use it as a marketing ploy come on in for your free flu shot and buy some stuff while you are waiting in our benevolent business not the other guys who are trying to kill you and don't have your best interest at heart. They could get as many people in there if they gave away free candy too lot cheaper too.
Forcing Healthcare workers to take them " to protect the patients" WTF what is next mandatory colon scopes to make sure my **** doesn't affect my co-workers on the toilet where does it end. Hope your wife's and daughter won't mind a mandatory clamydia swap before they can try on clothes or use a restroom or get a dorm room at college. Wait till they ever trot out the AIDS vaccine and your kids have to get it to play sports. It has not been proven to work just "protecting you" so when they find out it really does do damage the next kids won't get it (**** your kid in the meantime)
Stop making us work mandatory overtime, giving us the third degree when we do call in sick (so we can rebound faster) and get proper rest we do get tired we are not machines.
Big Goverment telling you what you need to do is the first step down a slippery slope. If you consent to the shot read the fine print if you have an adverese reaction including death they are not respondsible.

You may return to your regular broadcast day and Thank You

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
My doctor tells me to get a flu shot. I don't get it from him so he doesn't stand to gain from it one way or the other. I follow his advice and get the shot.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Most people don't know real influenza when they have it.
If you weren't sick and feeling like death warmed over for a week then it wasn't the flu.

·
Banned
184 Posts
Most people don't know real influenza when they have it.
If you weren't sick and feeling like death warmed over for a week then it wasn't the flu.
Ummmm fluids shooting out of both ends, fever, muscle and joint pain, knowing that my next trip to the toilet would most certainly produce a vital organ..........yeah it was the flu. :D

·
Registered
395 Posts
You did not mention an upper respiratory infection. Without that present it probably was not the flu.
Lots of viruses can cause the symptoms that you listed.

·
Registered
395 Posts
One cannot catch the flu from the vaccine. It is dead virus.
Also, if you got sick within a week of the vaccine it was not the flu from the vaccine. Simply put the incubation time for the influenza virus is closer to two weeks. Therefore, if you got sick the week you took the shot you already had the virus. Ask any doctor or pharmacist. I get the flu shot annually. This year I got sick with a 48 hour bug three days after I took the shot. I was very sick with all the symptoms that you described. However, it is obvious that it was not the flu. It didn't last long enough and there was no upper respiratory infection. btw, if you get the upper respiratory from the flu you don't forget it.

About five years ago I neglected getting the shot. I got the flu. The first three days I was afraid that I was going to die. The next three I was afraid that I wouldn't. I was more than a week after it before I was up to full steam.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I never get them,why introduce my system to something
it is already fighting against.
Work colleague gets them every year and whines about
how bad he feels,he aches,his joints hurt,his pu__y hurts.

Hope he doesn't get one this year.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
I never get them,why introduce my system to something
it is already fighting against.
Work colleague gets them every year and whines about
how bad he feels,he aches,his joints hurt,his pu__y hurts.

Hope he doesn't get one this year.
I haven't had a flu shot in 4 years you ******* and haven't been sick any more than the rest of you. BTW, I'd like to thank you in advance for making me sick again this winter.I do find it ironic that when I used to get flu shots it seems as if I'd feel like **** all winter long. Not the flu, just alot of colds. Probably just coincidence. Think I'll get one this year just so I'll have something to ***** to rude about.;-)

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
What do you mean,thanks in advance,I havn't been sick in years.
There is the occasional,I can't see myself going to work today
sickness.
I felt it coming on at the first of the week 73-75 tomorrow,but with
eveything being soak'n wet,I think I'll be there just to piss you off.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
I did not know there was a P-monia shot,SWMBO was given
a Meningitis vaxine just the other day.

Is that new?

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Its for old farts.

Who should consider pneumococcal vaccination?

Pneumococcal vaccination should be considered by people in the following groups:

·
Registered
8,432 Posts
I did not know there was a P-monia shot,SWMBO was given
a Meningitis vaxine just the other day.

Is that new?
Pneumonia is every 5 years, starting at age 50.

"Some experts say it may be best to get the shot before age 65--anytime after age 50--since the younger you are, the better the results".

Pneumonia Prevention: It's Worth a Shot

My doctor, a career flight surgeon is one of those experts. He believes that anyone that flies on an aircraft is at increased risk of getting pneumonia due to the closed environment for long periods.

·
Registered
14,877 Posts
Its been around a while.

Usually given to kids going off to school.

Is your wife in healthcare? Or some other occupation where exposure could occur?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts