Tidal Fish Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No political announcements please, just sound off if you voted today. Don't care who you voted for.

I got in line at 6:15 am today and stood in the rain (w/o an umbrella) for an hour but I voted. I also had to park in a cemetary as I could not park anywhere near my polling station...hope that is not bad luck.

Ho-ah.....!!!!!!

P.S...please don't hi-jack the thread with political BS.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Voted in Western Branch (Chesapeake). Got in line about 6 and walked out at about 8. A glitch with one of the registration computers (they only had two) slowed things up for a while, but around 7:30 they had both of them working and the line started moving a little faster.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I voted in Raleigh, NC at 0645 today. Entire process from parking the truck to firing it back up was <20 minutes.

Foy

·
Registered
191 Posts
I had a dive call out this morning at 0245 hrs for a vehicle that went off the road and wound up in a lake, got home at 0400 hrs, wife woke me up at 0900 hrs to go polls in Suffolk, home by 0930.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
then why did YOU start a BS thread here in the first place, you dont care who people voted for- you stated THAT and its NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF THEY VOTED OR NOT.......you asked for it Mike ~ dont get your panties in a wad, its ok really~....if you had went there you would have seen it was a JOKE on the BS section - WHERE IT BELONGS.......

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
3,298 Posts
Voted 8:45 ......... no lines ..... in and out ...... almost looked deserted. Election people said they were very busy @7 and there was a line of cars waiting to get into the parking lot when I left ..........

·
Registered
638 Posts
I just got back. The wait was 90 minutes and my wife and I got a break. They called our group (S thru Z) and we cut another 90 minutes off the wait. Lots of folks voting!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
---Quote (Originally by Fish Dad)---
Guess there is always one in the bunch. I don't even have the password to the
BS board, good thing too....it's all BS. Let's keep the BS out please.
---End Quote---

No ....... there's 2 ......... and it's not BS to me.

Voted 8:45 ......... no lines ..... in and out ...... almost looked deserted.
Election people said they were very busy @7 and there was a line of cars waiting
to get into the parking lot when I left ..........
And NO RAIN either !

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
10 minutes at the church on Belmont In Chesterfield. 10:30am:thumbup: The market is looking good today too!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.