Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK OK GUNNERS GET READY !! THEY ARE THERE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BUILD SCHOOLS MORE N MORE !! WATER TEMP WAS 66 WITH THE WEST WINDS BUT WHEN THE TIDE CHAGNED IT WAS 64 OR SO !

HERES MY VA PAGE REPORT...........

http://www.tidalfish.com/boards2/viewthread.asp?forum=AMB_AP934078799&id=232341

·
Registered
972 Posts
Since nobody has said it ill say it again, thanks for the report Jamie. Im sure it will be a parking lot out theer come Mem. day

Cheers

Hamish

·
Registered
805 Posts
Gracias amigo!
Due to the boat ramp and traffic conditions (from Richmond) in the next few days...this guy is skipping Va. Beach and hitting Hatteras with the hook'n line and then doing some divin out of OI on my way up just to see if you're right on the Spades. LOL[grin]

·
Registered
331 Posts
Be down on the Eastern Shore area looking for some decent shore dive spots, if they exist. Will give a report on Monday sometime.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Motor problems kept me bayside Saturday in Hatteras, it was sharks and skates, skates and sharks and more sharks and even more skates all day long.
The weather was perfect but the cooler was empty, some small flounders (not legal) got hooked and returned and that was it. On the way up from Hatteras I stoped at Pea Island and picked up two Spades with the spear on a shore wreck. Well, maybe next time there will be more, what a great day it was to be on and in the water![grin]

·
Registered
132 Posts
if anyone wants to head out on a weekend or late weekday to the tower let me know, I am willing to split costs and help with cleanup. I am ready to shoot some spades.

·
Registered
132 Posts
if anyone wants to head out on a weekend or late weekday to the tower let me know, I am willing to split costs and help with cleanup. I am ready to shoot some spades.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts