Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Half-heartedly tried the past two weekends, nada...the water temp had dropped down to 76 two weeks ago, but was back up at 79 last weekened... with this heat weve got all week mabye a few have decided to turn around[grin]
JP
"KwikRelease"

·
Registered
147 Posts
They're catching them above Baltimore Light, which is roughly 80-100 miles north of you, so I would suspect not only are they still around but will be through mid-October barring any major outbreaks of cold/rain in the Deltaville area.

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Agree with Chip 1 , read a MD post with a Spanish at the Bay Bridge last week. Hope they stick around, I've been missing my boat in the month of September.

Feeshon Aboard the Jezebel II [grin]

·
Registered
77 Posts
i went out with a buddy in annpolis and caught one last weekend. im coming down this weekend, so i hope there are still some in the lower potomac.

·
Registered
678 Posts
Caught four or five on the 20th at Cedar Point. I think we would have done better if it had not been so rough, it was hard to keep the speed up where they like it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Caught one 19 inch this morning at windmill pt. lots of taylor blues. trying again friday morning/ saw three boats this morning and looked like action, but mostly blues

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Caught one 19 inch this morning at windmill pt. lots of taylor blues. trying again friday morning/ saw three boats this morning and looked like action, but mostly blues

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
went out at first light Friday around windmill lt. caught one fat 20 incher and lost one. no schools, no marking on fish finder. Last three days have been one and two along with very scattered fish.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
went out at first light Friday around windmill lt. caught one fat 20 incher and lost one. no schools, no marking on fish finder. Last three days have been one and two along with very scattered fish.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
With the warm water hanging on they might be here another week or two. I don't recall them being here much after the rockfish season comes back in. Dave

1 - 15 of 15 Posts