Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I figured with cooler nights the Mac's would start moving down and out of bay, so we trolled a few hrs this morning and picked up 20 keepers! Returned to Mob-jack bay and fished for some spot. Landed several nice spot, croaker, a ray and 2, 4' shark. All round a great day ! Water a beautiful in the bay..
Fished out of friends boat so I did not take pic's, But may post link of some. Going again tomorrow!

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They do not seen to have preference on depth, or lure color. Just using #1 planers and 4 oz in-lines.
Going again in 30 min, gave a friend a depthfinder need to try it out..
And you know.., it would not hurt to drop lines again!!

Seems all fish are feeding up for winter we have had quite a week , catching every critter in the bay.

·
Registered
884 Posts
Charlie, you must be eating spanish for breakfast, lunch and dinner right now! Agree, gold/silver, planer, inline, doesn't seem to matter right now.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
7:30 to 11:30 another dozen mac's! Today pink flash was preferred 2 to 1.
Size of blues dropped.
We had a guy that doesn't get out often take most of fish.. (I kept the big fish today for diner)
I do love my Mac's... but Jimmy dean breakfast bowl for breakfast, Vienna -ala- saltine for lunch.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Charlie, after reading your post, I jumped off the couch and also had a great day in the York. 3 14's.

:fishing2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts