Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
started out slow and had boat problems and would not start at the ramp- all i did was change the fuel/water seperator filter and install a new one- had to pop off the breather and dump gas down the carb to get it started- ran hard to the tower, first we fish and get towed in later. tower was so packed there must have been 80 boats out there so we did a once around and headed off to a wreck. got set up and the guys from TF speargun section got in the water with their guns- they shot 10 fish and the other 6 were on clams with hook n line- i also tagged and released 8 fish- left a message on seatow voice mail cause no one answers (second time i needed a tow and they dont answer or show up) pulled the air cleaner and choke off the carb again and finally got it running - cut the anchor rope and hauled tail back to the boat ramp.......what else could it be ?

send thme guys back to Maryland with a nice limit of fish !!

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
thats me on the left and mako993 in the middle and his buddy on the right from maryland, close to DC they drove all the way down and will again soon i hope !! great to finally meet you warren

·
Registered
331 Posts
Had a great time on the water with you all, Jamie, and great to finally meet you, bro. I hope we can do it again soon. Tagging those spades was a blast, not to mention the steaks I've got marinating in my fridge now :} Hopefully next time the 6th Chesapeake Light Fleet won't be blocking the tower!

Hey Mark, recognize any of those guns in the pic?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Jamie,

That was a great trip, and I'm anxious to do it again if you are. I might be able to swing this Sunday once again if you want to head out, and my bud Mitch of our Mid-Atlantic Sea Snipers club and Jim, an ex-Navy EOD bud who lives in VA Beach, would more than likely join us if you've got the room. They're both freedivers and good shooters. If we do, we'll see if we can't break into the Tower crowd and get you into the water, man.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
heck yea man- again real soon for sure. will have to wait till a bit later in the week to check: weather,work,biatch plans.....bla bla bla but for sure again real soon.

that new filter was the problem i think- starts right up every time now.

·
Registered
331 Posts
OK, I'll give you a call on Thursday to see what the report is. Like I said, a few of us would probably be willing.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Racn35,

Doesn't look like I'll be able to make it on Sunday after all, but soon enough thereafter we'll definitely make it back down. Keep the water primed and the fish in the area for us!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Jamie,

I just left you a voice message, and the gist of it was that I can make it now after all if you're still interested in going out on Sunday. It'd be myself, Mitch (another spearo from DC) and my bud Jim down there already in VA Beach. Give me a shout, brother. Peace.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just got home from the tower !! 9 boats there was all after 3 pm !! i will call ya tomorro- not sure myself either cancer relay friday nite and bowling banquet saturday and she did mention busch gardens sunday - chat friday bud

·
Registered
331 Posts
Cool, sounds the like number of boats is steadily decreasing, or hopefully so :} Give me a call today sometime, brah.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Jamie,

Doesn't look like I'm going to make it after all, bro. My dive buddy is out and I think we'll save it for another day. You mentioned something about Busch Gardens with your woman anyway, I think.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
JUST GOT HOME FROM THE CANCER RELAY WALK A THON - I DID THE FIRST LAP AS A SURVIVOR AND 2ND LAP WITH LISA AND THEN CAME HOME !

YES WE WILL GO AGAIN AS SOON Y'ALL ARE READY- WE ONLY GO TO BUSCH GARDENS ONCE A MONTH- THERES A SPADEFISH TOURNEY ANYWAY THIS WEEKEND TOO SO THERE WILL BE A CROWD NO MATTER WHERE WE WENT TO !

·
Registered
331 Posts
Racn35,

There's a chance we may head down to VA Beach SAT night. If so, do you want to head out Sunday morning? And, can you fit a few extra in your boat?

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i can take 6 or 8 - just not as comfy a ride as 4- you been on it so you know .......how many buddys. heck i may not even have to pay gas money myself for ONCE !! oh that new anchor - GONE_ got a new one on the way home today again !!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts