Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after a short visit down the street to Mr Daves house i had the fourth leg of my grandslam complete...about 35 to 40 pds of "steak ems" put up in the freezer:thumbup: Dave's gots one bad a$$ slicer , so i boned out the four deer we dropped in the last couple of days, threw it in the freezer for a couple of hours and off to the slicer i go:D,take some mushrooms , onions, green peppers, mozzerella cheese, hoagie roll:thumbup:now where talking.....Charlies cheese steaks at there finest...once again thank you Dave...h20waterfowler...best mate a Capt could ask for:thumbup::thumbup:I'll post some pics of the delicasy when Ms Ida Mae gets all the supplies.

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hey Dave dont put the slicer to far away...number 11 hit the dirt this morning.....whatcha think....deer jerky steak um style:eatdrink:getting to the point where you almost feel sorry for em;-)......NOT saw two more cars this morning suffering from selective hunters :Dheading to Laplata this evening with the ol stick and string...something different:thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts