Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just want to say a public THANK YOU to TerpHeels (Rob) for bailing me out of a real jam.My truck would not start at Breezy Point last afternoon (4pm) and after some tinkering-we knew it was a bad starter.

I called Rob and he drove to Breezy right away - 45 miles.He not only got us home but also let me use his truck to haul my boat home :clapping2:.

It's a real friend who drops what they are doing and comes to the rescue.Once at my house-Rob refused my offer to fill his truck's fuel tank.I know it used at least 10 gallons of diesel.

I was able to repace the starter in Breezy Point's parking lot today but having the boat/trailer home safely made a tow truck option much easier.

Mike at Breezy figured something was wrong - just my truck with no trailer- and kept an eye on it for me.

Nice knowing help is only a call away :clapping2::clapping2:.

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Skip man you have been "Paying it forward" for years like you said "fisherman are some good people"
Glad to hear your up and running again

·
Registered
599 Posts
Sparky is the man! :thumbup:

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Oh.....:yawn::yawn::yawn: He's Okay.....;-);-) Wish he'd start fishing in the bay again... What up Roberto... Bmail your phone number, please.. I lost it somehow... B

·
Registered
5,883 Posts
Shoot man, not a problem. I've known Skip since waaaayyy before he'd even get near a keyboard and he's done a ton of things for me personally so I still owe him.

Now as for me being a troller, it may be true, but if anyone would like to take me on LT I'd be willing to take the bet. Brian, I won't mention how I took $$ from u guys down outa Wacha on a bet...trolling won that day...BIG TIME...oops, guess I just mentioned it.

Other day we happened to be trolling after wearing our thumbs out LTing...well we had 8 rods go down...biggest fish was 39". Buzzy bees came flying in and broke up the school. They musta been sad seeing all my trolling rods down w/only 2 guys on the boat...them steady jiggin w/nothing. So when it comes to trolling, it's an effective tool and relaxing.

Brian 410.215.3285...ocean time is approaching...but all u guys just keep headin to the CBBT since thats where ALL the fish r...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts