Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had some fine fishing the last two trips for Specks in Lynn haven and we caught Puppy's also. Had one Speck that went 4lb 10oz that was 24" with 11 keepers on Thursday with a few small Puppies. Friday we had 9 keepers with one that went 5lb 8oz that was 25" that gave me my paper. We also caught a 20, 22 and 24" puppy's in Lynn haven fishing for specks. Randy and I fished all day Thursday and only fished three hours on Friday, We left them biting both days because we didn't have lights. I owe it to John Brown the Speck master from Norfolk Anglers Club. :clap:

Bob

·
Registered
157 Posts
Wish I could find the spec's in Lynnhaven all I get is bulldog puppies. Have to get up with some one who knows tthe spec location and Iwill trade some puppy drum spots. I have been catching at least one puppy in the 24"-26" range everytime out but no spec's.

Pat

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
WTG and congrats on the paper:thumbup::clap::clap:

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hope they stay put for 2 more weeks. I'll be down for a week starting the 13th. Oh, man, this is good news!
Good fishin'!

·
Registered
9 Posts
WTG Bob, I finally found out that there are specs bigger than 13" Friday too, fishing with John Brown. Thank you JB for a good day. You were coming out to fish when we were leaving and were still biting. Had 8 nice ones in the cooler

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SPECKS

David Cockerill 54321 I was in Lynnhaven and I was using a light green twister tail on a 1/8 led head. I was jigging it on the bottom in the middle of the slue. It was caught on the out going tide just before dark.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts