Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love surf fishing.I love surf fishing.I love surf fishing.I love surf fishing.

I love surf fishing.I love surf fishing.I love surf fishing.I love surf fishing.

Rain please go away this weekend.[excited]

·
Registered
593 Posts
Unbelieveable!

Just let it go Chapa, it ain't worth it!!!

Looks like the weekend may be a washout for us!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Andy-

Just let it go.........................It ain't worth the $20!

Heck I'll buy you a Big Tall Ice Cold Brew next time I see ya!!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
[Q]Dixie originally wrote:
Andy-

Just let it go.........................It ain't worth the $20!

Heck I'll buy you a Big Tall Ice Cold Brew next time I see ya!!!
[/Q]

Hey well funny how everyone is being Banned from there Even ME for what who knows since you cant get a reply back from the so called owner,,, that place has been switched to a babys cry board but im not worried i could care less and im not gettin into it not the place ,, but it does show anyone can have power behind a screen but dont have the balls to talk or even reply back to someone to there face and just do it behind ya back and the sad thing is my kids have my guts and are more of a man than some people there. thats all im going to say for now FISH LONG FISH HARD.

BoNEs -N- CrEw

·
Registered
155 Posts
Nadda finishing up some work here in the office and then im off to Buxton,, so Pack ya stuff and lets go get into dem toothy critters and crawl into some bottles for the weekend [grin]

·
Registered
155 Posts
[Q]AndyMedic originally wrote:
i dunno if i can..you should let me knwo earlier in teh week
[/Q]

if ya would of answered ya phone [grin]

·
Registered
593 Posts
F74,

Good luck down south and give us an update on your luck when ya get back!

Dixie

·
Registered
3 Posts
You guys are too funny.

Bucket and Chapa, it was nice to fish with you guys over the last couple of weeks.

I'll have the kids all by myself Monday and Tuesday. Ifin anyone wants to fish Chics with me and the kids, give me a call.

Monday or Tuesday night maybe???

·
Registered
155 Posts
I might im working early tomorrow but pending how i feel after this long weekend ,, if ya hittin down there where at?

·
Registered
16 Posts
you guys have the right to say whatever you want....

lets be real. the few people on that site that actually might know how to tie a bimini or catch a drum are leaving that site... the way things are going flea might as well have wallmart and kmart sponsor the site since thats about the skill level of the anglers that will be left there. when bucket and dixie left i told him it was a mistake to lose people like that and it will create a divide and ultimately a split in that community.... and as he replied

whatever happens good or bad it will be on my terms... well the good of that site is about done....

the last of whats really left, the psycos... as we all know will be getting their own board, now eric is gone, and there goes a bunch of the members right there. with this site, militia, tkaa. ps i know will not be a place worth a fishermans time anymore unless you want to read about how to distance cast with a 330gti and a 6ft ugly stick...

oh well ya'll know as well as i do that .5 the hits on that board are from guys that never post on the marketplace making their living or buying chit from under people....

im very nearly having my fill of that site as well. and digger we go back a while on the site. we dont have to bs eachother. i love the boys on ps. but i think somewhere down the line matt forgot why he was doing what he was. i hope we can all work everything out and everyone returns and we have a great board again but with everyday i think its more likley that hez will turn and kiss a jew.

NTKG, for the tidalfish guys, NeilTheKoreanGuy

·
Registered
593 Posts
The A/C is in the House!!!!!!![tongue][excited][excited][excited]

Nice to see you boys here, and appreciate the kind words! All I want to do here is fish, post good reports and help out others!

Hopefully everyone else here agrees as well.

I got plenty of friends like NTKG, Crawdaddy, NJ, Kibaro, DB77, Bucket, Catman32, Park03, DS422 and even little old Alice to mention a few, that I would not trade or turn my back on. If I should ever have a problem with any of those people and many more, I know I can approach them with my 2 cents and they will value my opinion whether they agree or not (at least I think they will [tongue]) and not get all worked up about it!!!! Hell why do you think we all call each other so much......

Again for a guy like me just getting back into it 3 1/2 years ago, I could not have done it without the help from all of ya!

Anyway nice to see you guys here and hate to see what is happening elsewhere. Hopefully we can all just move on and stay fishing!!

·
Registered
17 Posts
[Q]hanguknamja originally wrote:
you guys have the right to say whatever you want....

lets be real. the few people on that site that actually might know how to tie a bimini or catch a drum are leaving that site... the way things are going flea might as well have wallmart and kmart sponsor the site since thats about the skill level of the anglers that will be left there. when bucket and dixie left i told him it was a mistake to lose people like that and it will create a divide and ultimately a split in that community.... and as he replied

whatever happens good or bad it will be on my terms... well the good of that site is about done....

the last of whats really left, the psycos... as we all know will be getting their own board, now eric is gone, and there goes a bunch of the members right there. with this site, militia, tkaa. ps i know will not be a place worth a fishermans time anymore unless you want to read about how to distance cast with a 330gti and a 6ft ugly stick...

oh well ya'll know as well as i do that .5 the hits on that board are from guys that never post on the marketplace making their living or buying chit from under people....

im very nearly having my fill of that site as well. and digger we go back a while on the site. we dont have to bs eachother. i love the boys on ps. but i think somewhere down the line matt forgot why he was doing what he was. i hope we can all work everything out and everyone returns and we have a great board again but with everyday i think its more likley that hez will turn and kiss a jew.

NTKG, for the tidalfish guys, NeilTheKoreanGuy
[/Q]Neil whats a bimini twist?[grin]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts