Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any idea about what is a good spray on truck liner? I am thinking about LINEX, but I haven't talked to anyone yet to compare. I have heard the LINEX is the best in the market with their guarantee and the level of coating.. I have seen a few LINEX coats that looked great, but today I saw one that did not look like much .. Did not know if it was just a bad spray job, or what. Any recommendations?

JoeB

·
Registered
4,995 Posts
Linex is a great liner, but it has about the same grip as a plastic bed liner. If you don't mind your cargo sliding forward every time you brake and slamming the tailgate on take off go for it.

I don't regret getting a rhino. A 5 gallon bucket is more likely to fall over before it slides.

·
Registered
34 Posts
We had a Rhino liner put in our GMC Sierra and we love it! As Slug said the difference in grip vs linex is definitely noticeable.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Mike M,

Bass Pro Shop usually has aTracker jon boat out front of the store with Line-X sprayed in it, promoting the product for their jon boats. I've never been in a jon boat with it so I don't know the pro's and con's of using it on a boat floor.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Just had my new ride sprayed. 400.00 bucks for bed liner by Line-X. Looks GREAT!! ALso had the lower area all the way around sprayed too. That was another 300.00 They did a very nice job. Mine was done in Richmond.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts