Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We put the smack down on them yesterday. 3 Limits taken in challenging conditions. Wind was such that by the time we had put out 2 strings & birds were landing in the spread we decided that was enough decoys. It was 'murder she wrote'. truly amazing when we got buzzed by a knot of at least a 1000 birds - even better was the dog work on that flock [wink]. Hunted from 1:30 to 4 - it was nice not having to get up at 0'dark thirty. To all that responded to my cyber-scouting post - Thank you, it worked. jim

·
Registered
490 Posts
where'd you launch from...I was out there too and made a wrong turn in the morning and ended up getting set up late. Turned it into a nice chilly beautiful boat ride.

-D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Gut - the choptank. cyber-scouting?... i posted a thread asking if any birds in the area.
Dave: left out of my dock on trippe creek.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I was out seaduck hunting earlier this year with a bunch of guys from a forum. We had a Great time. We got our limits in Scoters and had a Old Squaw. I wish I would have kept a scoter to get mounted. That is a riot! I didn't realize how fun seaduck hunting is. Glad you did well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts