Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there such a thing? If so, what's available? If not, why not?

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Hey Greg,

We had nice t-shirts, hats, etc., but our illustrious leader, Tony B, left w/ the artwork. A few of us have some apparel... if you know of a good graphic artist let me know... I'd like to get some things rolling again.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I may know an acquaintance or two, but also may have at my disposal, a print man. I'll get back to you. May take a week or so.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
That's a good question, Rod. Tony B set that up a few years ago. I don't know if they're still making stuff for us or not. If so, I guess that means that Tony will receive the $ from it. I'd prefer to set it up so the club receives the $ (we can put it toward the "keg fund" :) ).

I'll check with cafe press to see what's up. Thanks for the link... I lost it many moons ago.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
I think that Tony still has 34 Phillipino 8-year-olds on standby in the sweatshop waiting to manufacture more SRRKC apparel.

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Good job, Fisham... I think Tony B was getting rich off of us on his Cafe Press SRRKC stuff ... I heard he bought a new boat and moved to some tropical island from all the money he made selling SRRKC apparel... I know I did a lot of my christmas shopping from that site one year ... no wonder he skipped town! :D

·
Registered
2,525 Posts
A long standing dream of mine is tournement shirts that are included in the price of the tourney. Something like a $30 entry fee wich includes a BBQ and a free Tourney Shirt. Well at least I can dream........

-Evans

·
Registered
225 Posts
A long standing dream of mine is tournement shirts that are included in the price of the tourney. Something like a $30 entry fee wich includes a BBQ and a free Tourney Shirt. Well at least I can dream........

-Evans
I'd be onboard for that.

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
What do you have to pay to Cafe Press to get stuff made? is it feasable to have them do tourney shirts???
Tourney shirts, especially if they have a date on them, are generally something printed one time. It's not the sort of thing you could do with CafePress due to the artwork charge. If you want to carry more than one piece of artwork, you pay accordingly.

ClassicParker has its apparel done by CafePress, and though I've seen better quality from some other vendors, you can't beat CafePress for price and speed. They print as ordered, and ship right away.

Having said that, ClassicParker is getting ready to add an additional piece of artwork. Up to now our logo has had a Parker pilothouse in it, but our 'art director' recently added a logo with a Parker CC in it. That item will show up in the CafePress store soon.

FWIW... I rather like the swimming rockfish in TonyB's design.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts