Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our monthly gathering will also serve as the official kick-off of the Pickerel Derby. Hope to see all the usual suspects plus some newbies who are looking for a little something to do over the winter months.

Griffin's West - Annapolis - 7:30ish.

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
wooohooo! Newbies buying me beer!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm down with that!

For prospective new members... one way to join the SRRKC is to buy a round at one of the SRRKC monthly meetings.
The other way is to enter and fish one of our yearly events.

Since the meeting will come before the event, come prepared to buy a round, and then have a fun evening with the membership!

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
LET"S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!! Now as I remember you must enter this tourney by the weekend or you can't enter period? Am I right or am I wrong? J.A. Veil is our treasurer so anyone who can't make the meeting B-mail him to get his address so you can send him your $10 to enter.

-Evans

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Big E -

The entry deadline is Thurs, Jan 4. Hopefully we will get a good turnout for our meeting, and I can register a bunch of guys then.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Thanks for posting the meeting date, Larry. Sounds like fun (even if I do have to buy a round :D ). Hope I can make it.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
5,686 Posts
Eminent Brothers
I'll be there......permission slip pending of course

·
Registered
4,265 Posts
Last chance to sign up for pickerel derby

Today is the deadline for entering the SRRKC pickerel derby. Bring your $10 entry fee to the meeting tonight if you want to get in on the inaugural event.

·
Registered
2,522 Posts
Today is the deadline for entering the SRRKC pickerel derby. Bring your $10 entry fee to the meeting tonight if you want to get in on the inaugural event.
John this kinda snuck up on a lot of folks, which is pretty much our fault for the conflicting info as well as not posting this before Tuesday. As of now I know of two fellas that want in and can't make the meeting. I am going to make a suggestion we extend the deadline until this weekend. The Pres and I disscussed it yesterday while wrestling about 20 or so nice ones to the boat and feel it might be the right thing to do. But we can talk about it tonight.

-E

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
John previously said "postmarked by the 4th" so as long as you drop it in the mail today you should be fine. My check went in the mail this morning. Sorry I'll miss the gathering at the watering hole.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts