Tidal Fish Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2,751 Posts
some of us have Wikipedia closer to our fingertips than others.

They key to academic success is to "Know your resources"!! ;-)

·
Registered
6,818 Posts
Oh no team Choke and Puke reunion???

-Evans
Unfortunately no, and I did so much want to revive that team hat for tomorrows battle.

I will be unable to participate in tomorrows activities, which therefore leaves my friend Brian searching for yard projects to keep him busy tomorrow. :((

I have company arriving tomorrow morning and need to be the good host, so you guys are safe from the Team Choke and Puke uber-mojo that has so dominated in past years.

May the second-best team out there win! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,578 Posts
I earned membership in the SRRKC by virtue of being on the tournament winning team with Jamie Gill and his Dad, Big Jim on the vessel "Hookin' Up" in July 2006. We had a great day! It was my privilege to reel in a double on the troll near the Baltimore Light. I thought I had a monster but it was two on at once!

Timbo with winning stripers

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
You mean you and the bonefish finally tied the knot?

You know TD, you don't have to get married to go fishing in Aruba. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
I don't belong, but I enjoyed putting faces to some of the names I routinely see posted on the board. My only concern is that some of the photo's were of members from the UBBBC; and I was worried that it might "out" some of their members who are in the "witness protection program". 5th (Marty)

·
Registered
424 Posts
I am the one who does the damage from shore....

If you ever see someone biking near the Academy carrying fishing poles and holding up traffic, it is probably me. Also, I typically fish the seawalls with 2 rods or more.
DSC04425.jpg

21 - 34 of 34 Posts