Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a St Croix PSCR86M2, 8'6", 6-17 lb line, 1 1/2 to 2oz rod for sale. It is a nice surf rod it just doesn't get any use for my style of fishing. I also have a BPS ocean master reel that I will sale with it if interested. The rod retailed for $170 and the reel for $100. I will take $100 for the rod or $125 for both. The reel is spooled 300 yards or 50# power pro. 757-348-2232.
Chad

·
Registered
41 Posts
Chad,

How much use did the rod get, good condition, how many seasons? Is the reel the Offshore Angler OM-4000? If not, do you know which one it is?

I mostly fish from the kayak now, however, I just had triplet boys and I am building my arsenal of surf equipment. There will be some years that I will not be able to do much of anything else!

I have and like the St. Croix rods. I have not fished the OM reels, mostly Penn. It does sound like a good deal.

Tight Lines!

Tom

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sold!

I am tied up at work today and tomorrow. I will call you Wed. to make whatever arrangments are necessary. I am off for two weeks to get adjusted to having the triplets home from the hopital. We should be able to connect during that tmeframe. Hopefully, we can meet some morning and fish. I will call you Wed.

Tom
757-373-4158

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.