Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Tidal Fish SUPER Commercial Subscriber
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have you know I've just had a great waxing... that's Mr. "Smooth as a baby's bottom" to you, pal.

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]Capt. Jim Brincefield originally wrote:
I'll have you know I've just had a great waxing... that's Mr. "Smooth as a baby's bottom" to you, pal.
[/Q]
I have a suggestion. Draw some google eyes on both orbs and announce the arrival of the Stevens twins...

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!
Speaking of Al Stevens - any word from the deep South from your Prodigal Son?

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Bwahahahahahahah!!!!!
Speaking of Al Stevens - any word from the deep South from your Prodigal Son?
[/Q]
Oh yeah, we recieve daily updates over on the dark side...Al is, ohhh, how should I put this, well, you'll understand; Fine...Yes, Al is fine...Kind of like recyclable aluminum is fine...

On to more weighty matters, it appears that the United States Army has regurgated Major TooTallSki back amongst the local populace no worse for the wear, so we thought we'd freeze his ass off in the Atlantic in February. And what man better for the job than you...

Now I know you're busy, but don't pass me off with that lame, "I have to get my hair done," line, I didn't believe it the last time...Do you have any dates available in February, you big sea going stud stick?

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
El Capitan Jimmy, Al has been very vocal about how he is going to put the hurtins on Le Chumbag and Co. come striper season. Naturally the competition expects the opposite result.

Just in case we have a shut down weather situation and need a diversion, would you be willing to referee a Sumo wrestling match between the Al-A-Gator and Monsour Bouquette? It wouldn't be pretty, but heck it never is. The winner gets a pint of Sake and a slice of raw oyster toad. How about it?

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
[Q]Capt Frank originally wrote:
Jim
Im still trying to figure out what Chum has done with Al and SMIB, kinda like losing Chum's antithesis. [grin]
[/Q]
SMIB and I are going to the big city tomorrow to say howdy to some of Jimmy's friends that got themselves an office job...

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Didn't take long for the 'Bucket Boy' to take up the challenge. Now we got to see if that Soouthan Boy is up for it. He will probably want to wear a Rebel flag for his belt (sash or whatever the hell they call it).

·
10,897 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh I do declair Al Stevens, that head of yours looks jus like ah Georgia Peach...you jus bring that thang right ova heaa an have ol Scahlett rub it a skosh...

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
Jil bought him, Jimmy...I made her promise never to do anything like that again without talking to me...You bought your Al ya takes your ride...

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
As luck would have it Baldo just called, he's on the horn now with a horrible case of the hickups. I suggested he just call back after he pukes, but he never listens ya know...

·
Registered
14,163 Posts
What about the picture???
[/Q]
You swine, you and your pictures...I saw some of your other tawdry posts in the not so distant past...

1 - 20 of 34 Posts