Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Jmadert
Are you over around there? I know this isn't about fly fishing. In a matter of speaking. But their was a boat. A 20 foot chriscraft center console with a inboard that was for sale over that way. It was an old one. A lapstright hull. man I loved that boat. She was a oldy but she was a goody to. I was just wondering if you were from over there. If you had seen it and was it still for sale?

·
Registered
506 Posts
Walt, yes I'm here in St. Michaels... and I know the boat. I will look for it. It was on a trailer until recently, but I don't recall seeing it in it's usual spot. I will ask around. I talked to the owner one day at the Oak Creek ramp. He did a rehab on it a few years
ago. It "is" a beautiful boat. You have good taste. I'd buy it, but just don't want the maintenance that goods with it. My 13 ft whaler is enough of a headache at times.

·
Registered
4,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You got that right. she is a very perty boat. I'm either, one day going to get one in that shape or buy one that needs to be redone and do it myself. Don't send anytime on looking for it. I was just wondering if it was still their. I think his asking price is a little on the high side for it. thats why it is still around. But I liked it so much. that if I had the money I would by it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts