Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Free Giveaway details--Your choice: Put together your own free $100 package from our online store. Bars, chains or single lures! See link below in signature. Enter by responding in this thread. You must be a Tidal fish member and respond here, not by email. Only one entry per member. Entry cut off and Drawing will be Tuesday July 5, 12:00 noon.

**The USA is a great country with freedoms like no other. As we take some time off to spend with family and remember our countries birth, let us also be thankful to God for this great country. May God Bless America! And thank you to the men and women who have sacrificed for all of us.

If you have not seen our new Sterling Glow lineup, be sure to check it out. http://www.sterlingtackle.com/#!36bars/c1yc2 Here is a picture of our Sterling Glow machines. Even the head glows.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Count me in July 4th is my anniversary an both me an my wife are USMC veterans an I am a war veteran. Brownie point woop woop.

·
Registered
2,807 Posts
In, please. TU.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Fish On. .

Free Giveaway details--Your choice: Put together your own free $100 package from our online store. Bars, chains or single lures! See link below in signature. Enter by responding in this thread. You must be a Tidal fish member and respond here, not by email. Only one entry per member. Entry cut off and Drawing will be Tuesday July 5, 12:00 noon.

**The USA is a great country with freedoms like no other. As we take some time off to spend with family and remember our countries birth, let us also be thankful to God for this great country. May God Bless America! And thank you to the men and women who have sacrificed for all of us.

If you have not seen our new Sterling Glow lineup, be sure to check it out. http://www.sterlingtackle.com/#!36bars/c1yc2 Here is a picture of our Sterling Glow machines. Even the head glows.
:bigfish:

- - - Updated - - -

Fish On.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts