Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My masseuse comes to my workplace regularly to give me a massage. We have a small office right off from the main store area where she sets up her table. But this time, before I could completely disrobe and situate myself on the table, SHE flops on it, face down and immobile. I knew she was tired and had been complaining of needing a massage herself, (she had just done 16 before getting to me) but I didn't expect this. But, I did what any other caring person would do...I started massaging her. I could tell by the moans and groans that it was feeling pretty good to her. I had to caution her, at one point, to keep the moans down to a minimum...we had customers outside the office. I was applying pressure to her tired neck and shoulders, then her lower back. When she started trembling, I have to admit, I got a little scared. But what the heck, I moved down to her thigh...she really startled me when she cried out...GOD...OH GODDDDD!!! I thought I was gonna have to cover her mouth with my hand...

I never had to give a massage to get one. But all's well that ends well.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
[Q]djones originally wrote:
Sounds nice. And then the two of you could smoke cigarettes and savor the afterglow.
[/Q]

Ahhhh...but I don't smoke...

Seriously, that was a true story, although I may be guilty of withholding some pertinent info...like maybe she's a friend of mine

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[Q]BigWillJ originally wrote:
I'm moving to somewhereinthemiddleofFla and in need of TWO friends!!!!
[grin][wink][angel]
[/Q]

Are you bringing your bodyguards? [grin][wink]

·
Registered
7,603 Posts
[Q]nu2fishing originally wrote:
[/Q]
......and three rolls of Saran Wrap.....[excited]

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
[Q]BigWillJ originally wrote:
[/Q]
......and three rolls of Saran Wrap.....[excited]
[/Q]

hoping for an "unveiling"?

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[Q]wasabi originally wrote:
Was she hot? I don't want to hear about some fat chicks diddling each other.
[/Q]

I already told you my story. Everything else is a product of your own imagination.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
and oh yeah, wasabi...who said anything about diddling? If you can think that, then surely you can create hot chicks in your mind [wink]

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
I guess it would be hypocritical to feign modesty at this point...
[/Q]You've sure got men figured out. But, then again many of you do. This post and it's reaction prove a lot.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts