COULD ONLY FEESH one day at chco wrecks due to offshore wind. went out Thursday, and like a stupid a$$ , I went when I knew we should not have gone in my 19' maycraft. wx man calling for 8 to ten, and were met by 15-20, and atrociously ruff seas. made it out and instead of turning and going back in, we feeshed for a good two hours. took 10 ozzie dotses to hold bottom , and we never got a bite! six other larger boats feeshing there, and we never saw a net come down. super ruff going back IN to a headsea , and finally reached assholeteague point, and met by white water to our normal route home. after running south about 2 miles , finally found an opening, and slid thru it as fast as I could take my boat, about 10 mph's. sucky and dangerous trip for my son and I , and I take all the blame for putting us in compromising conditions. gwanning back this coming Tuesday, for a one day trip to same...that is.... if the wx cooperates with us!