Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After an unsuccessful trip to the HR Sat. night, one 35"er, I was ready for some more pullage. Departed downtown Hampton around 7:30 am Sunday and headed for the ES. Archie from Hampton was the sole eeler I had for the trip. Marked some fish early on and saw Max in his battleship. It took a while till we hooked a + 40" fish. Afternoon came around and no more fish. Started to think it was going to be a one fish day. All of a sudden a knockdown I'm hooked up, then Archie's rod goes off and we got a double. Cleared 5 other lines maneuvered the boat and got them both. Took the biggest and released the other. Archie caught one more for fun and then we called it quits. We experienced motor problems and crawled home in time to weigh the fish at 36 & 37 pounds. That was fun. Archie you are a great ho and welcome anytime.

Good Fishin

Attachments

·
Registered
7,478 Posts
Stripers-Cool!!

Mike,

Sounds like another good day on the fish! Congrats to you & your crew/ho!

Please note-you are too tall and you make the fish look small. I would like to suggest you kneel down in any future photos. :D:D:D

Kevin
Weekend Mistress
CCA VA

·
Registered
354 Posts
Mike, thanks for the invite. We had a good time on the water today, cought fish and had nice weather. We can go in my boat next time if you like. You left off the 43" and 42" we threw back and the 3 runs that didn't hook up. All in all a great day. :clap::clapping2::thumbup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts