Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Attention: All Those Who Are Doing Striper Charters

I'm looking to go an striper fishing charter that guarantees quality fish. They must also charge on a per person basis (looking to spend no more than $100 maybe 120). I will not be able to fish until the last weekend of December. If you are able to but me on some monster stripers doing this time please pm me or email me at [email protected]. Please let me know if you can fit me in during this time. Where are you located? Any striper reports lately? I've never caught a striper over 5lbs. and I'm seeing reports of 30+. I do not have any saltwater fishing equipment.

Thank you

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
i guarantee you will see someone catch a fish somewhere.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
guarantees quality fish- NO

charge on a per person basis - NO, its a flat rate ( use a calculator ) - if you fish per person @ $120 you better have at least 5 people

last weekend of December- if you fish the BAY you are allowed 1 fish, if you box a 3 pounder....YOUR DONE & can NOT fish the OCEAN.

Any striper reports lately? - ..last 5 pages are slam full

go to your nearest tackle shop and get a FREE copy of the Chesapeake Angler Magazine Online and there will be page after page of striper charters to pick from - the last weekend will be booked solid....get busy now or you wont find one- GOOD LUCK ......Hurry

·
Registered
3,317 Posts
Give me a shout and lets findout what you are looking for. I am up to the task with in reason.

We all try our best to put you on fish and make it a fun time as well. That should be the goal: Have a good time, Enjoy a day on the water and oh yeah Catch Some SLOBS!

·
Registered
229 Posts
It would be nice if there was a list we could get on for short notice trip when someone cancels.
I think it would be closer to $ 150.00
Or am I Dreaming
:eek2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts