Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any boats that charge for striper fishing on a per person rate. (Ex. I pay $100 to get on the boat and striper fish for a whole day. Something like a headboat) Also, I looking for advice as to which boat is catching the best quality and quantity fish. Looking to come fishing the weekend of Christmas.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
I don't know of any boats that operate that way on the Bay, but it shouldn't be too hard on this board to get a trip together with 4-5 other guys and charter one of the local Captains (theres a few on here also). Most charters are hurting for business during the week. Your cost would come out to about 100/person + tip for the mate.

·
Registered
824 Posts
I think Kyle (chartreuseking) is offering walk-on trips @ around $100/person. The catch is, you need at least 3 people. Some captains will put your name on a list or try to get a couple more people for a certain day if you really want to go.

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I'm cool
6,372 Posts
In Lynnhaven next week legendary Captain Jim Brincefield of the vessel Jill Carrie is running walkon trips 12/10 and 12 /14 as I recently inquired via bmail. $80.00 plus mates tips and reserve your spot ASAP.;-)
Capt
If there are fish YOU WILL catch w/him.Tell him DT says hello, I won't be able to get onboard till January.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts