Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are there any boats that charge for striper fishing on a per person rate. (Ex. I pay $100 to get on the boat and striper fish for a whole day. Something like a headboat) Also, I looking for advice as to which boat is catching the best quality and quantity fish. Looking to come fishing the weekend of Christmas.

·
Registered
312 Posts
you may respond to a request for a HO and split the fuel, bait , food costs with captain alot of people look for them when their crew cant make it

·
Registered
75 Posts
try chartreuse king on the Chesapeake board he takes people out $100 bucks a person with a minimum of 3 people. By the way he caught a 50 pounder:bigfish: a couple of weeks ago younger guy, but one hell of a fishermen

·
Registered
195 Posts
Bob Reed out of Kilmarnock (804-435-9785) occasionally has walk-on trips. Jim Brincefield out of Lynhaven Inlet (252-336-4296) also has some walk-on trips. I'm sure there are others, but I don't know of them.

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have fished with Double Down many times and all I have to say is wow. Hell of an operation he runs. Has a condo right by the boat for his guest to stay in and loves what he does. The man can fish and his wife can cook!
jimmy

1 - 10 of 10 Posts