Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Go to RW's over in Callao on Rte 360 2mi south of town. Or Green Top off 95 at Atlee/Elmont exit. Store is actually on Rte 1 S about 2-3mi south after you exit west off 95.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Thanks Capt B....PRAC Tourney winner this past weekend landed a 45in 40# hog on Petey's 16oz grape/chartreuse Trollin Spinner Bait. You already know what the 2nd Place Captain in the 2008 Fall MSSA was pullin?

FISH ON! Petey!

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Support your local shops....they could use your buisness.:yes:
agreed the websites sell you "Rockfish lures" .the local shop guy has a vested intrest in you catching fish and will sell what is catching fish where you are fishing IMHO

·
Registered
68 Posts
Kirk

Got to head off to the frozen tundra to eat the same old bird and sides with the inlaws.....no problem with her approving a 20 hour road trip.....should cash it in for a fish for life pass....I will be back around after that....

FISH ON! Petey!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Petey, you ever available during the week? I need to replace some of my gear. Had a bunch of it torn up in the last couple of weeks. My weekends are spent on the water but I could come by any evening.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Capt Steve

Go to my website (fishontackle.com) and send me an email.....I will coordinate something with you. Thats what alot of folks that know what they need do when fishing on weekends.

FISH ON! Petey!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts