Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spent most of the day drifting eels off of Cape Charles today. Tried every foot of the water column and dead on the bottom. NADA.
Went back across the bay and trolled for schoolies; caught four with only one a keeper.

·
Registered
5,809 Posts
Getaway, When is your next trip?
I am thinking about dragging lines Wednesday/ Thursday @ 44 down, still watching winds.
Had some friends do OK @ lower end of cut over weekend . While not as big as ones on upper end of bay, I do prefer
24-28" fish

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Getaway, When is your next trip?
I am thinking about dragging lines Wednesday/ Thursday @ 44 down, still watching winds.
Had some friends do OK @ lower end the f cut over weekend . While not as big as ones on upper end of bay, I do prefer
24-28" fish
Going to wait until after this coming weekend and the arrival of much colder weather. Hopefully, we will get some strong north to northeast winds to drive the fish down and perhaps across the bay as well. The bay water temps have been hovering around the mid-fifties; we need the temps. to be in forties. If that does not occur this weekend, the bay fishing will be pretty much over with only the week between Xmas and New Years left for us in the lower bay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts