Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I CALLED HIS OFFICE TODAY AND HE BLEW ME OFF AND THE GIRL SAID HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO GET HIS NEW BOAT, I ASKED IF SHE WOULD SEND A PIC SO I COULD SHOW IT TO THE GUYS.........WELL HERE IT IS........I THINK I WILL STICK TO FISHING WITH RANGER......THANX ANYWAY JOE !!!

·
Registered
766 Posts
it's pink but does not even have the right name on it. I will post a REAL pic this weekend. I am so excited like a big kid at Christmas - go figure.

Problem is i've promised too many trips already(one to JIM BAUGH which is gonna be a taped show ! (without Ranger hoarding all the film)................I even promised the new wierd dude racn35 a trip, could the 35 be his IQ or number of fish citations? I'll find out soon ! ! ! [tongue]

Its a 2006 Sweetwater 2386 FS-4 with a 115 4 stroke, loaded. Fishing rod holders are being installed as we speak ! Hope to be able to use it Sunday to snag a big one. striperjoe[tongue]

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

thats great Joe cause I know you were not expecting it till January ! I lost my IQ when I joined the navy. The number on my car is 35, 2 dead guys......Davy Allison 28 and Alan Kulwicki 7.

·
Registered
766 Posts
thanks to REELMAN for providing me the raw materials needed to complete my rod rack on my Toon. You da man, Travis.

Bigcat's borrowing the Seapro this weekend, i break in my new boat this weekend, is there a trend developing already....????

Dayton - you make the call ! [tongue][tongue][tongue]

·
Registered
392 Posts
Striperjoe maybe you should read your signature. It states "Do yourself a favor - take your DAD fishing !" Well maybe you should let the Sea Pro take a rest and let Bigkat break your boat in and bait hooks while Dad enjoys the fishing! That should be the pattern that devolps!
[grin]

·
Registered
628 Posts
[Q]crash14me2 originally wrote:
Striperjoe maybe you should read your signature. It states "Do yourself a favor - take your DAD fishing !" Well maybe you should let the Sea Pro take a rest and let Bigkat break your boat in and bait hooks while Dad enjoys the fishing! That should be the pattern that devolps!
[grin]
[/Q]

That's a great idea crash! I think I could handle that.

·
Registered
392 Posts
Glad to see both you guys didnt take that the wrong way. Hope you guys tear um up! I wont be out this weekend. Been sick all week ( so have the boy's) and I will be installing my new hummingbird 987c si sunday! Them cats better look out now, they wont be able to hide from us![grin]

·
Registered
766 Posts
trying to post some pics guys - that way when you flag me down I'll let you warm your buns up on those cold days. I now have 22 hours on it but not enough fish yet. I swear last year i caught a ton more fish than so far this year. Has anyone else noticed it or is it really just me. I swear it's not as good or maybe i'm just spoiled. later, Striperjoe

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I WILL BE SETTING IN THAT SEAT ONE OF THESE DAYS !

·
Registered
766 Posts
but it won't be this saturday JJ, darn i hope it doesn't rain, i mean snow too hard, it keeps gettin' too hot with heater on full blast, might need to "crack" a window and get some fresh air. i will have my "senior" partner with me, but with only 1 arm , guess i gotta reel "all" the fish in myself, right !
Daddy had surgery about 4-5 weeks ago and arm is still in a sling, but i think he just doesn't want to pull the anchor in, that's just my guess.
I do think other than me being the captain on my boat "Old Glory", my dad should get a handicap, say 45 pounds, maybe?.....................maybe not................after all ......we are in the senior division !

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well then we get to be in the senior division too cause my partner jack is 68 - kajun is going along to keep dayton from picking on me.

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
wow your dad is that old ? tell him he looks remarkable, not a day over 40 !! you on the other hand look like soemthing someone sh1t at and HIT !

·
Registered
766 Posts
[smile] Bring your A game Saturday you ole Navy wrinkled up piece of salty (you know what), cancer survivor, dumb, ignorant, self !

How was that? [wink]

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
we dont have an A game and have no idea who,what,where or when........we just go find a spot to park and eat samiches and listen to the radio........if you had any friends you might know something about it. we go for the comrodery.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Jamie, Jack & Striper Joe: I will be thinking about you guys enduring great hardships while I fish the "Hardwater" with Icedawg my son Scott this Friday, Saturday and Sunday.[grin]
Hope you guys establish a new state record.[wink]
Tight Lines,
John

1 - 20 of 22 Posts