Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
went out this morning around 0530(i dont sleep) and walked the beach line and rocks, at around 0630 as i was walking back to my truck empty handed i saw some disturbance on the water and as i was going to cast when the water exploded with stripers. they where feeding on what looked like rainbait or small menhaden, had a blast casting a atom popper for stripers. they fed for about 20 mins, caught 10 stripers from 15 inches to the daddy 35 incher kept 1 25 inch fish for some samiches and tacos:yes: all fish looked healthy and i was the only one fishing for them except for one boat who was trolling and decided to drive right through the blitz and in turn killed 2 stripers with his prop, first time i have ever seen a drive by like that, so after seeing this he pulled his lines and came back and pulled both fish out measured them, and proceeded home. good on him and get ready cause the stripers are going on the chew.:clap:

·
Registered
482 Posts
went out this morning around 0530(i dont sleep) and walked the beach line and rocks, at around 0630 as i was walking back to my truck empty handed i saw some disturbance on the water and as i was going to cast when the water exploded with stripers. they where feeding on what looked like rainbait or small menhaden, had a blast casting a atom popper for stripers. they fed for about 20 mins, caught 10 stripers from 15 inches to the daddy 35 incher kept 1 25 inch fish for some samiches and tacos:yes: all fish looked healthy and i was the only one fishing for them except for one boat who was trolling and decided to drive right through the blitz and in turn killed 2 stripers with his prop, first time i have ever seen a drive by like that, so after seeing this he pulled his lines and came back and pulled both fish out measured them, and proceeded home. good on him and get ready cause the stripers are going on the chew.:clap:
Yorktown side?

·
Registered
2,706 Posts
Cool report congrats on the striper pullage... I hate it when we are tearing them up on a school and all of a sudden a boat drives right thru and pushes them down deeper..:eek: Brandon

1 - 6 of 6 Posts