Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quick report!

Cbbt

Water temp 59.0

Bite turned on @ around 2100

Water blended

Fished in between both the small boat channels in the light line.

They hit anything including beer cans:D That's for you Dennis

Limit in 20 minutes 8 fish from 20 to 25 1/2".

Great friends on this trip: Steve Bennett, his better half Joleen, John The original ******* whom I might add caught several fish after breaking both of his wrist two months ago. And yours truly caught 3 fish tonight including the biggest one :clap:

What can I say I am bleesed with some great friends and some of them here on this site. Damn I love life!:yes::clap::clap:

Attachments

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
THANX FOR THE INVITE ! ~ and the follow up report.......I had homework to do....rigs,leaders and numbers - mission complete.......ready to roll Sgt DAN. SEE YOU AT THE BOAT RAMP IN 3 HOURS ..........Hammer down and headed EAST !

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JAMIE

Jamie hoping in the shower and will be on the road shortly! :thumbup:Bluefish and seabass that's whats for diner.:clap: And no Jamie I will not take a pic taking a shower scene for you to touch yourself with!:D:clap:

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Nice work! I heard ya yacking on the radio. We were eeling at the Yancy area. Just four slot fish is all we got with alot of missed runs. We hit the small boat channel on the way back to catch a few stripers in diapers.:eek:

·
Registered
8,065 Posts
Nice job driving the boat today man ! 5 fish 5 citations......I left the card out of my camera, the pics are on the "hard-drive" no idea where the cord is to get them off it. The dead fish weighed in at 19.1 pounds-

·
Premium Member
7,664 Posts
Nice job driving the boat today man ! 5 fish 5 citations......I left the card out of my camera, the pics are on the "hard-drive" no idea where the cord is to get them off it. The dead fish weighed in at 19.1 pounds-
That's a STUD..

Is it a firewire??? Which camera??

1 - 14 of 14 Posts