Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This summer we have a 2 week trip planned to Topsail. We are renting on the ICW in south Topsail. We will have a pier, floating doc, etc. and want to try night fishing from boat and dock.
Please tell me what lights you have used. There are a lot out there. Most are 12 Volt set ups and there are glow sticks too.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
236 Posts
The house we rented last year in Ocracoke had a green fish lite under the pier on one of the little canals. It was on a photo cell or timer and came
on every nite automatically. We watched schools of little fish each evening for the first few days until we went to bed. One night I got up around 2 am for a nature call, and low and behold their was plenty of BIG fish in the 3-4 water holding just below the lights! The next evening it was game on! I caught some decent trout and a few red fish before the skeeters got the best of me.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a brand new Hydro glow. Cast net also never used. Details [email protected]. You can have at half the price. 2 yr I have never used either. To many toys.

42" HYDROGLOW with protective tube case.

6' FITEC EZ THROW 750 series 6' radius 3/8 mesh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts