Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please leave Suggestions or Feedback on this Board. It is monitored by Brandon (Tidal Fish's Chief Angler". We appreciate you taking the time to leave suggestions and give feedback as we are continually looking to improve Tidal fish.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Private message's

Brandon,
My suggestion: when a person receives a private message have the words flash in red he has received one OR in the Unread & Total #'s be in Red.It would certainly stand out from all the blue on the page and bring it to the individual's attention.:)
Regards

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hello,

If you are going to stay with the column down the left side of the page to link to the boards, can we get the font increased in size or at least put some contrast in there. I've now got a headache from trying to squint to see the light gray text on the slightly lighter gray background, and I'm relatively young with good eyesight...

By the way, I preferred the old format of TF's board...

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
huh?

Why did I go thru editing my profile, only to get an "invalid msn handle" (when I don't use any micro$oft ****) message when I tried to submit the edits? And then, none of the edits stuck. I like your site, but I hate wasting time. btw- I'm on an iMac G5 with 2 GB ram, OSX 10.4.8, Safari 2.0, cable broadband, and still get intermittant slow loading on the site. But it is better than the old site.

Thanks,

mike

·
Registered
204 Posts
Help On Boat Ad

I Would Like To Know How I Can Change The Price On A Boat I Have For Sell. Everytime I Try , I Get An Error Message That I Don't Have Permission To Do That. Thanks, Obxnative

·
Registered
180 Posts
Fonts are too small. And I have 19 inchers. Good idea to get rid of sidebar when viewing a specific forum.

·
Premium Member
26,091 Posts
Is there any way to remove a post ? I post alot for HO's and once I have a crew I would like to remove it from the board to leave space for others. Thanks Skip

·
Registered
204 Posts
Would love to be able to add my signature to my posts, but don't have that option on my CP page. Have posted this on the TF Help page, but it has not been corrected. Thanks to all who have tried to assist, but help is needed from a higher power.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Many fonts are just too small too comfortably read. It seems there is room on the page/s for larger fonts.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Have tried to be nice in the past with comments, but I just got to tell ya................this site is not user friendly, in particular the font sizes, and the speed is SLOOOOOOOW. I am so sorry but this site is the PITS!!

Check this site for usability and speed. It is great!

http://fishtheclassic.net/forums/index.php

·
Administrator
18,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I appreciate the feedback. To help me fix the problem of the site not being "user friendly" can you be more specific of what you mean. What is not user friendly about it other the font sizes? BTW, we can fix the font sizes, but you can also by adjusting the font size setting in your browser. The font size you see might not be what another person sees because of a few variables, one being each individual's screen resolution. I will see what I can do however.

As for speed, I have no idea why you are experiencing slow speeds. Are you in a broadband connection? This site's servers sit right next to some of the biggest sites on the internet in a very large hosting facility in Northern Virgina. Our servers have three redundant top tier bandwidth providers piped to our boxes which top of the line backbones.
I watch the speeds whenever I am online and I have not seen the site speed be slow at all. Please give me the details of your connection, who it is with and your computer specs so I can look into identifying what is the root of the problem with site speed for you.

Thanks for taking the time to post feedback!

Brandon

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm new to website. Why does the initial thread appear on the last page on the bottom and not last?
Also, the hyperlink, generally called "followed hyperlink" should be changed from yellow to red. Just my opinions. Thank You...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts