Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any information on any houses that are rented out durring the summer around the White Stone/Deltaville area? I am looking at trying to get a week sometime this summer to take the family for a little getaway. I have seen a couple of realty's websites but there is only a few listed. Not alot of options that I have seen so far. Hopefully find a place that has a dock where I can keep my boat or a place that has a marina close by to keep it at. Thanks for any info.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I rock!
435 Posts
My neighbor rents a house near Lively/Mullosk. It's not waterfront but it's got good access to Greenvale Creek.

Let me know if you're interested and I'll pass along his contact info.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Deltaville Rental

I have a place near Fishing Bay on the Piankitank with a small pool and dock. Also have a marina right behnd me (Porpoise cove, that you could get a deep water slip for cheap for the week. Call me in Richmond at 804-677-6431 for details.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Deltaville Rental

I have a place near Fishing Bay on the Piankitank with a small pool and dock. Also have a marina right behnd me (Porpoise cove, that you could get a deep water slip for cheap for the week. Call me in Richmond at 804-677-6431 for details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts