Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok it went from summer to winter. 38 degrees at my home this morning. What happened to fall?:eek2::eek2: I guess this ought to drop the water temps a few degrees:D

·
Premium Member
26,290 Posts
That was a real shock going from sweating in T-shirts Wednesday (80*) to being chilly in hooded sweatshirts (55*) on Saturday :D.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Jimmy, I can feel the hords of big rock headed south as I type. Save those $ son we'll be putting in those 100 mile days on the ocean before you know it. First I have some venison to put in the freezer, then it's big rockfish heaven on the highseas.:clapping2:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I was hoping for a nice fall, I guess we are going to freeze in the MSSA tournament.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
I expect to hear fish on in the Eastern Bay next week. I plan to be out on Sunday, and maybe Monday.

·
Registered
4,399 Posts
Andy, is it really that hard to type water ?? Instead you use h20 ???? We're talking two more letters....:roflguy::roflguy::roflguy:

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
30* in Bowie this morning and I had to scrape frost off the truck windows :eek: - 5 days ago was sweating cleaning off the boat. If the :censored: wind would just be nice, I wouldn't mind the cooler temps.

·
Tidal Fish Super Subscriber - I support TidalFish.
2,946 Posts
Water temperature at TPL has dropped about 5* in 5 days. Going in the right direction.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts