Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OOPS I MENT SATURDAY!!! My son, Kaelen along with Devin and Devo left owl creek about 7:30 and ran south till we hit 42 deg water (first golf ball) Trolled south into 45 deg water and nada. Worked our way back up the coast and nothing. I am sure it was not the spread or the speed or the direction of troll. We were able to run eight lines all day and able to go any speed or direction we wanted to try at that time. We gave it our all but it seems the fish were just not hungery. The boys still had a great time turning the cuddy of the old 25ft crestliner, with a little help of a few raincoats into a play fort for the day! They were troopers never complained once until I said it was time to go at about 4:30.

Guess we will have to waite till next time to get some more cool pics of the boys with fish as big as they are. :)

Till then good luck to all.

Chris

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We did make it past the reserch peir and we did see lots of birds all day. Birds did not seem to make a diff they were eating plenty of bait and we had alot of large marks both mid and on the bottom just no takers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts