Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Splashed a Willougby and ran to the 4th for the end of the outgoing tide. Trolled the bayside up to about halfway to the High Rise and back, marked lots of fish and bait but no bites. Trolled the ocean side all the way to the highrise, again NADA. Water temp was 45 degrees. Heard Jet Ski Brian and Chumlord on 68 but didn't see you guys out there. picked up and ran toward home. About 2 miles inside the 3rd we saw LOTS of birds workking and about 40 boats in the middle of it. We dropped lines in and pulled up a 33" on a blue/green stretch 25. Tossed back, dang slot rules. Birds left and so did we. Saw the VA Marine Police bacjk at the ramp, no fish in the boat, current US Coast Gaurd Safety Inspection sticker = no problems with "the man". Good day on the water :yes:but no meat in the freezer!! Hope you guys did better.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I had a skunk on my boat "Nancy Jane" too. I couldnt buy a fish on Sunday. But the Boat ride was great! Got to cruise 25 - 35 mph to easter shore around the concrete ships, 3rd and 4th Island got to watch them drop rocks on the tunnel. didn't lose any gear and got back to Back River safe and sound minus 20 gal of fuel. It was a great day for a skunk.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts