Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
NOT!!!!!gotcha!!!! fri and sat report. Had lone ranger firefighterdave and my bud jeff....worked hard for 2 overs tides seem to suck thanks for joinin me fellars....sat worked hard all day again went south got nada....heard some pricks out there gettin a few but not us....worked north to where we have had plenty and got 3- 27,28,35in fish. No skunk on the Albe since she has been mine.... area was between BB and brickhouse. later

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Pedro we worked that area hard yesterday, but it just never happened, was hoping to get one more trip in but after this weather this weekend they will be futher south maybe breezy or further. the crew worked hard yesterday and friday afternoon to work the spread out it really is nice when everything works right and you have a great crew.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
todd they are so many fish in that area I find it hard to beleive you didnt get one. My observation from the FF is that there is more big bait by the bridge then down by bloody. I was down to where you guys where on friday and only found one small pod of bait with marks around it worked it and looks like thay got ate up. never found much bait down there so went back to the bridge and bait is thick. FYI

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Big fish are up here check the sunday paper on the 50+ pounder caught north of the bridge this week:thumbup:

·
Registered
562 Posts
Hey Hammer
Thanks for getting us out Sat, my boy had fun even though a long day
He was proud Sun am about his big fish of the day, even though it came in with a lot of help - HAHA
Tide sucked pretty much all day, cant smoke em everytime or it wouldnt be any challenge
Gotta give credit to Andrew hanging in from sun up to sun down, at 5 yrs old - he is already a trooper
I'll have him throwing a cast net and running the boat before he is 10 - HAHA
Later Boyz, gotta catch a flight in the AM to Buffalo- SUX

1 - 6 of 6 Posts