Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My crew consisted of my son and his buddy. High tide was predicted at 7am. Perhaps it was the moon phase but it was still moving well after that time. It worked to our advantage. Within the first few minutes of LL we had one in the cooler and pulled the hook on two others. The bite continued and soon we had our three man limit.
It was a good day to make memories. I hope they stay with my son when I am gone.

Water Sky Shorts Boat White

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gary, You are more than welcome to use my portable live well if you can't get yours's working. Other than this week I am looking for an excuse to take off from work and fish..

Mike, We didn't fish for anything else. We had a late night and up at 3:30 so were tired. There was a boat next to us catching white perch but not nearly as big as the ones you catch.

27 sailfish, Good to know. You're a wealth of knowledge and always appreciate your input.

·
Registered
15,283 Posts
Gary, You are more than welcome to use my portable live well if you can't get yours's working. Other than this week I am looking for an excuse to take off from work and fish..

Mike, We didn't fish for anything else. We had a late night and up at 3:30 so were tired. There was a boat next to us catching white perch but not nearly as big as the ones you catch.

27 sailfish, Good to know. You're a wealth of knowledge and always appreciate your input.
Thanks Don but I got word the crabs are now running good. You are welcome to join me on a crabbing trip next week. We can take a few jigging rods too...........Gary

·
Registered
Skinny water fisherman.
1,061 Posts
Thanks Don but I got word the crabs are now running good. You are welcome to join me on a crabbing trip next week. We can take a few jigging rods too...........Gary
Everyone that was crabbing in the Choptank was getting their limit in 4 to 6 hours. They were nice sized crabs too.

Reactions: crabby and son
1 - 9 of 9 Posts