Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My son David and his college friend Bailey wanted to go fishing before going back to school,after reading all the reports we decided to book a charter out of OI instead of taking our boat and I am glad we did. We booked the Gal O Mine for an afternoon trip. Capt Benji put us on the fish, it was cold on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!! and 5-7 coming out of the inlet.Turned out to be a great trip catching our 6 man limit with a couple 40 plus 30 lb fish. Thanks again to the Capt and son first mate for a great trip, we had a great time.

·
Registered
3,376 Posts
sounds like a good time.. glad you all got on them. congrats to Capt Benji and the entire crew.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Thanks for the invite Stan and great time fishing with you guys again! It's been awhile since I've held my breath going thru that inlet in a 25+ knot winds from the N at low tide.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Brad it wouldn't be the same without you and your Dad, that is how we started this craziness 20 some years ago, just glad we can continue to get everyone together and we were fortunate to catch our limit. Regarding our location, we were north of the inlet maybe to the Nags Head pier but not much more and at the 3 mile line.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts