Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out early AM Sunday in search of trophy sized fish with usual family crew Bill Brooks (father in law) and Rob Remsing (brother in law). Man were we rewarded with 3 HUGE fish which all were weighed at Bayside Bait and Tackle: 61# 11oz caught by Rob, 51# 7oz caught by Bill and the 47# 5oz caught by me. All fish were caught within a short sight of high rise on eels and patience was the key. Probably my best day ever getting our quality crew on some quality fish...now if only we can have this luck with the Rockfish Shootout. Still trying to learn how to post photos from iphone to web and will do my best to get them posted.:rockingreport:

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
Just how much patience do you need?

I have 4 trips of patience...Ok it's my turn:yes:

Congrats on 3 great fish:bigfish:

I think being in the right spot at the right time and a little luck have more to do with it than patience:yes::thumbup:

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
wow, where do you go from here? WTG

·
Registered
3,811 Posts
Nice catch. Anyone can get lucky on one nice fish, but that's one of the heaviest 3 fish talleys I have ever seen on stripers.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sunday 3 Fish over 160lbs total (PICTURE)

As promised I've included a picture of our fish from Sunday. The crew of Wet Luck from left to right: Paul Brannock (Captain) 47# 5 oz, Rob Remsing 61# 11 oz and Bill Brooks 51# 7 oz.

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice Fish I GOT A COUPLE AROUND 40 POUNDS LAST YEAR DOING THE SAME THING. I HAVENT HAD THE SAME LUCK THIS YEAR WITH A BIG SKUNK. I THINK THE EELS ARE GETTING SMARTER AND TELLING THE FISH NOT TO EAT THEM. THEM EELS ARE GETTING SMARTER ALL THE TIME.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts