Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched this morning, gentlemens hours, with Benny and Paul. Conditions thined the crowds but it wasn't that bad with 2'ers and an occasional 3'ers thrown in. Crossed the channel and went in the river where it was protected with a 1' chop. Trolled in the channel catch'n all the mid 20 fish ya could want. Kept only the fish that hurt themselves as they were inhaling the baits like crazy. Limited out around 11:00 releasing a dozen or more.
These were what was out there;

·
Registered
477 Posts
Great day

Leon Thanks again for another great day out there catching fish and was good being with you and paul. and I think you had the waves wrong I think it was more like 3'ers with a few 2's thron in LOL anyway just another great day catching fish

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Fishing

Leon and Benny
I enjoyed fishing with you guys today. :clapping2:Sounds like Point Look Out is heating up, let me know if you guys are interested in making a run next weekend.
Paul

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Great job Leon, sounds like a busy day. Sounds like you guys had fun.:thumbup:

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Benny, Paul, Chris, Mark and Rick.
Don't get me wrong, the wx today was just perfect, the way I like it. Those who chose to stay home missed out on a great day of fish'n.
A trip south might be a good idea for next week, Paul. We'll see what the future brings :))....................................

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Thanks for the report Leon.. Thought about you Thursday when I trolled from CB to Breezy and watched all the boats head over to the Chop.. Did you troll any out front or was the plan to fish R10?

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you troll any out front or was the plan to fish R10?
Out front was too rough early on regardless of any plan:))..............
but yes, the plan was to fish the Tank.

·
Registered
7,988 Posts
Hey Leon, Good to see your report. Can't believe I actually saw you say it was too rough.:eek: Are you feeling alright?:D

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Jack- Did I say that?:confused: I ment that it was too rough to troll north since I didn't wear my boots. :D.........................

·
Registered
12,450 Posts
Nice fish and report Leon...only gonna get better..........:thumbup:

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Great report Leon nice quality looking fish

1 - 13 of 13 Posts