Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well it seems like it going to be blowing again this weekend! geeeeez... what a suprise, more like de ja vu, but eventhough it does it will be the right wind to clear up the water a lil bit because the water to day was just plain out muddy, gray and dingy! made me wish that I didnt go out today, (and that doesnt happen very often) tommorow winds are going to be SW 10-15, so what they actually means 15-20, but sunday it suppose to be bareable, so I'm trying to see if anyone is up for sunday brunch type hours fishing! on the HRBT or CBBT, if so post up or give me a call....
Ray 963-2211

·
Registered
140 Posts
Can't make it tomorrow due to work etc. but It looks as if I may be able to head out to owls Creek in the 5 pm range. Wife is a chaperone at the GB prom and I'm left without adult supervision.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well at least the water did clear up a bit, hopefully I could get out there around 8ish, so I could get some flatties for the fish fry!

·
Registered
129 Posts
I took my family to the marine science musium today. the water looks really clear. If anything is biting it should be pretty good. I may head out there tomorrow afternoon, but I can not make any promisses yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts