Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Neighbor John (Heps) and I were doing yard work and playing with kids when he convinced me to make a run out to the bay late in the PM. We left at 4 on a scouting run outside the SR. Hit some structure (nothing) and some pod's of bird's /dinks swirling inside WR#1 and caught little ones and some perch. I was thinking about heading in when I saw something fishy way inside and tight to the beach. (not far from one fish's house!) There had to be 50-75 birds flying around and then finally sitting on the water when we arrived. The sun was down and we were in only 7-8' of water so I came in stealthy. John hooked up on his first cast and confirmed it was a decent fish. I was surprised when he pulled the low 20's fish in the boat. So I cast and wham, hooked up right away. We cast for the next 15 minutes with hookups on nearly every cast.....until finally the bite died or it was just too dark to see. Not a bad way to end a day of yard work and being family guy.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Wow, I was fishing there earlier in the afternoon and left because they were all small. Now I wish I'd have stayed, perhaps If i get out tommorow afternoon I'll have to keep an eye on that area

·
Tidal Fish Subscriber - I support TidalFish.com!
3,659 Posts
What the heck is going on here????

You sneak up to my house and catch all the feesh.....and don't even call me on the phone to walk out to the dock and cast to them?????

:confused::nono:

Wtg . :clap:

I don't think I've ever seen 7-8 feet in my area. Maybe closer to the point (curtis) it is.

:D

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
i was down at Beverly Beach, and the fish were small. It was getting dark when I left. I must not have been far from you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts