Tidal Fish Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished with Brad F on his boat and got on the water about 9:30 and took a bit to get the first one but then picked em up pretty steady on chart mojo and tandem. also storm umbrella picked up one. ended up with 7 total keeping a 6 fish limit. smallest 34 with 2 right at 40in. one fat and one skinny. picked up and made the run in at 3 so missed the weather. was a good day for staying that close

Andy

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I saw you in there working hard at keeping the Sea Witch gleaming. I know those Warrens can be hard on ya, but keep your head up;). Your charter for next sat was in the office today and I told him that he would enjoy his trip. hope to get down saturday again so might see you out there

Andy

·
Registered
102 Posts
For everyone reading this thread the boat I was on died at the OC boat ramp on Sunday. Thank God for that piece of luck. However, we were drifting towards the Marine Science Museum and these nice guys towed us to the dock and prevented serious damage to the boat. Please keep in mind that it was late afternoon, the ramp was a mad house, the weather had gotten cold, the wind really picked up, and I am sure these tired fishermen really wanted to be headed home. It is fishermen like yourselves that make it great for everyone. Thanks so much for the help. You guys are first rate in my book and I am glad to see you caught nice fish. I hope one day I can return the favor.
:D

·
Registered
252 Posts
No problem ratwood. I am glad we could help. I have been the one in need of assistance before and it is no fun. That ramp was a madhouse with everyone trying to get there at the same time to avoid the weather that was coming. I hope you all can get your boat problem fixed up quickly and get out for some more fishing.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts