Tidal Fish Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Pedro,I'm hittin' the sack.Give me a call tomorrow or give me your # and a good time to call ya' to work out the details.Thanks! [443-904-0917][Mike]

·
Registered
3,283 Posts
Damn got the out-laws in town this weekend

·
Registered
6,854 Posts
Pedro, looks like I'll be around Chester, LP, BB area but not leaving the GP until it's time to catch the 3pm tide. I'll be on the Hook'em, 27 Stamas. LTJ.

·
Registered
1,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Days like today make ya go nuts.........3 bailed last minute Lone Ranger was the only man that showed. Caught nothing to speak of but heard good fish being hooked up. made it down to eastern bay. nice boat ride but thats it!!! Thanks for hangin today LR I owe ya one. :cool2:

·
Registered
8,994 Posts
Ah don't sweat it Pedro!I've had many days like today.I enjoy be out on the water,period!Next time will be a Slam!!Sweet Ride ya' got there for sure,Hope you don't get locked up for Stealin' it!!!:D:D [Mike]

·
Registered
2,504 Posts
Man you guys are tough,you definitely deserved a fish for that much effort.Pedro,dont wear that bad boy out before the White Marlin Open,I expect to see her in OC this summer.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Days like today make ya go nuts.........3 bailed last minute Lone Ranger was the only man that showed. Caught nothing to speak of but heard good fish being hooked up. made it down to eastern bay. nice boat ride but thats it!!! Thanks for hangin today LR I owe ya one. :cool2:
Guys like that really piss ya off.

·
Premium Member
8,174 Posts
You know, I was very close to blowin off my DIY list but we have 17 comming for a two day long in-law-fest/Turkey Day (they are actually all really cool folks).

..also, it looked like you had a full crew...
get em next time!:thumbup:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts